You receive the below message when attempting to Remote Desktop onto your server or servers.
The grace period for the Remote Desktop Session Host server has expired
You have configured a license server and inputted a new license key but still unable to remote desktop.
Assign the license server via Group Policy:
1) Launch Group Policy and locate the policy you wish to amend
2) Browse to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Remote Desktop Services\Remote Desktop Session Host\Licensing
3) Define the settings as below
- Use the specified Remote Desktop License Server
- Set the Remote Desktop Licensing mode