* Please note, we are not responsible for any issues arising from any tutorials or fixes posted on this blog. Please test any solutions before applying changes to a live environment.
* Though all efforts are made to ensure that the content presented in this website are free from factual errors, this website does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the content presented here. In case you come across any factual error, please let us know so that it can be corrected.
* This website links to relevant content from third-party websites at times, but that does not mean that we endorse their content/ products.
* This website has advertisements (in the form of links and banners) from reputed organizations. But we do not take responsibility for the content in those links / products sold by them. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the authenticity behind any claims made by the advertiser or their network.
* This website uses ads/affiliate links for monetization. If you click on those links/buy a product from the linked website, we may be compensated financially for the same. However, this doesn’t affect your buying price.
Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without a reinstallation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.