If you recieve multiple storage alerts within the event log, the below procedure should resolve.
1. Click on Start > Run > regedit and click OK
2. Locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\
3. Locate IRPStackSize. If this value does not exist, right click on Parameters key and Click on New > Dword Value and type in IRPStackSize under the name.
5. The name of the value must be exactly the same as the one in step 3. (Case sensitive)
6. Right click on IRPStackSize and click on modify
7. Select decimal and enter a value higher than 15 (Maximum Value is 50 decimal)
8. Click Ok
9. Exit from registry editor and restart your computer