Ntdsutil.exe is the only tool that shows all the FSMO role owners. You can view the PDC emulator, RID master, and infrastructure master role owners in Active Directory Users and Computers. You can also view the schema master role owner in the Active Directory Schema snap in.
You can view the domain naming master role owner in Active Directory Domains and Trusts.
1) Log onto a domain controller
2) Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK
3) Type ntdsutil, and click OK
4) Type domain management, and press enter
5) Type connections, and press enter
6) Type connect to server ServerName, where ServerName is the Name of the Domain Controller you would like to view, and then press enter
7) Type quit, and press enter
8.) Type select operation target, and press enter.
9) Type list roles for connected server, and then press enter
10) All roles will be listed