AAD Authentication Error
Your credentials do not have access to this web application. Please try again with different credentials or from an inPrivate browser session.
- You’re already logged into a different tenant from your device. Log out
- Launch an inPrivate Session or incognito mode
- Clear internet cache, close and reopen Internet browser
- Flush dns (From command prompt ipconfig /flushdns)
- Login with the desktop client – see instructions for installing the client at: Installing Windows Virtual Desktop client
It would be great to know if any of the above resolved your issue. Or if you managed to locate a different fix. Please comment below. Thanks