This script will scan one or multiple computers by reading the registry, programs and features. It will then output the details into a CSV file. This has been tested on Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2
1) Create a txt file including your machine names or ip addresses e.g. servers.txt
2) Download the script by clicking here
3) Run the script logged in as domain admin
4) The below box will appear. Type in the path to your filename which includes server names or ip addresses. This is the one you created in step 1 above
5) Click OK, the below window will appear. Type the location you would like the CSV file to be created and application details outputted to. The CSV file will be created by the script.
6) Click OK and allow the script to run. Can take a while depending on how many machines require scanning.
7) When done, the below confirmation will appear.
8) Check your CSV file for results