You have setup OWA and accessed the webmail address but find that when you login, icons are not appearing and the page is stuck on loading.
You have been through the various articles and hotfixes but still no luck.
The issue may be related to the anonymous password being used with IIS which is not syncing correctly causing a permissions issues.
The below procedure will display the password being used by the IUSR account within IIS.
1) On your Exchange server, browse to C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts
2) Open adsutil.vbs within notepad and locate IsSecureProperty = True. Replace with False. This will allow the password to be visibly shown when you run the command further down.
3) Within the command prompt type cd C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts and press enter
4) Type cscript adsutil.vbs get w3svc/anonymoususerpass and enter
5) The password being used should display
6) Within Active Directory, locate the IUSR account being used against exchweb within IIS and reset the password to the one which was inputted in step 5 above
7) Restart IIS and OWA should load successfully
Note, for future reference if you want to display the IWAM_account password replace /anonymoususerpass with /wamuserpass See cCommand in step 4).
Always take a backup