1) Export your boot.WIM file from your server to the PC you have installed WAIK for windows 7 tools. You can download the tools from https://cloudbuild.co.uk/?p=1396
To export the boot.wim file, right click and export
2) Create a folder called C:\TEMP1 and then create two subfolders. DRIVERS and MOUNT
3) Transfer your BOOT.WIM file to C:\TEMP1 and rename the file to BOOTMODIFIED.WIM
4) Download all the drivers you require, extract and copy them C:\TEMP1\DRIVERS. So you may have a folder within the DRIVERS folder named ETHERNET, another one name VIDEO etc.
5) Next, click Start, Programs, Microsoft Windows AIK and Deployment Tools Command Prompt
6) Next, Mount your BOOTMODIFIED.WIM so you can make changes. To do this, run the below command:
7) Dism.exe /mount-wim /wimfile:C:\temp1\bootmodified.wim /index:2 /mountdir:C:\temp1\mount
8.) Wait for the command to be successful
9) Next, you will inject your drivers. To this type the below command.
Note: Replace ‘type name of file.inf’ with the driver name
dism /image:”C:\Temp1\mount” /add-driver /driver:”C:\temp1\drivers\ethernet\type name of file.inf” (If you have copied this command into your command prompt, retype the speech marks as they don’t always copy across correctly.)
10) When successful, commit the image by typing the below command, unless you wish to add further drivers.
Dism /unmount-wim /Mountdir:C:\Temp1\mount /commit
11) Now replace your boot.wim file located on your WDS server. Launch your Windows Deployment Console
12) Right click on the boot image you wish to update, and click disable
13) Right click on boot image again and select replace image.
14) Browse to where you stored BOOTMODIFIED.WIM
Please note peimg was replaced in windows 7/server 2008 with command dism.